1. Charlotte and I had an amazing time at the British Grand Prix. The weather really does make or break a weekend. Last time we went there there was torrential rain all weekend but this time we had beautiful sunshine. I especially enjoyed sitting on the International Pit Straight (opposite the pits) during qualifying, I find it fascinating watching the garages!
I've had two birthdays:
2. Firstly my 1 year blogday was at the end of June. Very proud to have kept this going.
3. Then last Sunday was my birthday (pre-birthday thoughts)and we went out for the day to Llandudno. We arrived there but what was sunshine throughout the rest of the UK was pouring rain in Wales! So we went for a drive to see if it would clear up and ended up in beautiful Llanberis followed by Bangor. That was cool as i've not been there since I left uni 7 years ago. We then headed back to Llandudno and went up the Great Orme in the cable car and spent out 2ps in the arcade. On the way home we ate in our favourite fish and chip restaurant.
4. My cleaning job is keeping me very busy. Some days i'm in the office and others i'm all over the country cleaning show homes. Some early starts though, for example tomorrow I have to be at work for 6.15am! I've given up the catering work at the weekend as it was too much for me doing that, working full-time and trying to complete my Sociology.
5. Talking of which . . . I'VE COMPLETED IT! I Sent in the last unit for marking on Friday and am now just waiting for the results. So glad to have done it.
6. We went to see Villa play Wolverhampton in a pre-season friendly.
7. We worked at a trade show in Devises and stayed at this cute B&B on the Wiltshire/Somerset border. My room looked onto the garden and farm behind with countryside all around! It was in the area we used to live when I was a child, so so pretty!
9. Going to the theatre on Wednesday night was the first time i've been out in the evening for months!. (I won't even tell you how long it's been since i've been out out, it's pretty embarrassing!) We saw the summer school production of The Wizard of Oz. I couldn't remember what happened in it though and had ask my friends if it was the interval or if that was the end!! I've also never seen so many kids on stage!
I reckon that about covers it, what about you been doing recently?